Hazard Disaggregation Output - rlz0?

Soumitra Chatterji

Jun 27, 2024, 11:01:13 AMJun 27
to OpenQuake Users
Dear Openquake Team,
I am recently getting into Seismic Hazard Analysis and performed a Hazard disaggregation for a specific site. I wanted to plot the disaggregation. I understood M, R and eps,  but what is "rlz0" in the output file?

Is it the % of seismic hazard contribution for that site?
If yes, the sum of rlz0 does not represent the exact poe used. Is it a rounding off error?
Say for 0.050 poe...the sum of rlz0 is 0.058.

If rlz0 does not represent the % of seismic hazard, then how I can make proceed with % of seismic hazard contribution.

Thanks
Soumitra Chatterji