GEM Caribbean & Central America model .ini file

maca...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2021, 9:50:44 AM5/4/21
to OpenQuake Users

Hi all,

I am relatively new to OQ, and I would like to use the GEM Caribbean & Central America (CCA) model to inform some work that I am conducting for Barbados (https://hazard.openquake.org/gem/models/CCA). So I am posting here to ask where I can find the hazard model files for the CCA.

GEM’s interactive map viewer has been very helpful, but I would like to delve a little deeper using the CCA model files provided on the Platform (https://platform.openquake.org/documents/324). When trying to run these model files via the webui platform, however, I see that it is missing the .ini file (the zip folder contains just the seismic source and ground motion xml files).

Is anyone able to point me towards the .ini file? Or if not, is anyone able to point me towards the information needed to recreate the file, as it appears outside of the scope of the demos included with the OQ installation (\Program Files\OpenQuake Engine\demos)?

I am relatively new to OQ, so I look forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards,

Josh

Peter Pažák

May 27, 2021, 11:15:42 PM5/27/21
to OpenQuake Users
Hi,

probably you have figured out, I would say it is a standard approach - use the input preparation toolkit in your OQ installation or on https://platform.openquake.org/ipt/
to prepare input for the type of analysis you require.

Peter

Dátum: utorok 4. mája 2021, čas: 15:50:44 UTC+2, odosielateľ: maca...@googlemail.com