oq console

Doctorcherly

Jun 19, 2024, 3:48:07 AMJun 19
to OpenQuake Users
hi,
I tried my code in oq console. The picture is  the result of running with the code. How can I solve this error?
Thank you.abfb949c7a8b284d32d133961107f9e6.png

Peter Pažák

Jun 19, 2024, 4:06:28 AMJun 19
to OpenQuake Users
This is a bit odd as OQ python should be invoked when OQ environment is loaded BUT can you try running

python test_smooth1.0.1º.py

maybe you have an association for different python to run .py files.

Also a simple test if openquake libraries are there would be just to put one line:
from openquake.hazardlib.const import TRT

If that one fails, definitely other python than the OQ one is invoked...

Peter

Dátum: streda 19. júna 2024, čas: 9:48:07 UTC+2, odosielateľ: 26474...@qq.com