Taking calculation to other machine: ubuntu to windows

Sujan Raj Adhikari

Jan 21, 2021, 6:28:04 AM1/21/21
to OpenQuake Users
HI there
is there any way I can take the result of the calculation (the whole file )from one machine to another? I am using an Ubuntu machine 20.04 (high memory high speed) for the calculation.. now want to transfer all the calculated file in window 10 machine.. i am using qGIS for building the maps and seeing the outputs. will someone tell me the way to have transfer the whole calculation?
regards
sujan

Peter Pažák

Jan 22, 2021, 8:15:12 AM1/22/21
to OpenQuake Users
Hi, I think with a bit of a luck you could take the hdf5 files from oqdata folder, copy them to windows oqdata folder change directory of the OQ console there and run e.g.:
oq importcalc calc_43.hdf5
If I remember correctly the id of the calculation will be set to the file one - so 43 even if 43 is not the next free calculation id
(so renaming to the next free id on the windows machine might make sense?)

Hope it will help you
Peter

Dátum: štvrtok 21. januára 2021, čas: 12:28:04 UTC+1, odosielateľ: asu...@gmail.com