probabilistic risk analysis

Nazi Norouzi

Jan 29, 2022, 9:09:34 AM1/29/22
to OpenQuake Users

Hi everybody,

I have run a probabilistic risk analysis (using version 3.11.3). To download the "Asset Loss Maps Statistics" output, the following error has been encountered. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me.

DataStoreExportError: Could not export loss_maps-stats in csv File "c:\program files\openquake engine\python3.6\lib\site-packages\openquake\engine\export\core.py", line 65, in export_from_db exported = export(output_key, dstore) File "c:\program files\openquake engine\python3.6\lib\site-packages\openquake\baselib\general.py", line 576, in __call__ return self[key](obj, *args, **kw) File "c:\program files\openquake engine\python3.6\lib\site-packages\openquake\calculators\export\risk.py", line 253, in export_loss_maps_csv value = get_loss_maps(dstore, kind) File "c:\program files\openquake engine\python3.6\lib\site-packages\openquake\calculators\export\risk.py", line 396, in get_loss_maps scientific.loss_maps, loss_curves, oq.conditional_loss_poes) File "c:\program files\openquake engine\python3.6\lib\site-packages\openquake\risklib\scientific.py", line 1184, in broadcast dic[name] = func(composite_array[name], *args) File "c:\program files\openquake engine\python3.6\lib\site-packages\openquake\risklib\scientific.py", line 1173, in loss_maps curve['losses'], curve['poes'], poe) File "c:\program files\openquake engine\python3.6\lib\site-packages\openquake\risklib\scientific.py", line 1047, in conditional_loss_ratio for i, loss in enumerate(loss_ratios) max() arg is an empty sequence

Regards
Nazi

anirudh.rao

Feb 3, 2022, 4:47:07 AM2/3/22
to OpenQuake Users
Could you please attach the input files for the calculation in a zip file? Can't say much just based on the error log.

Nazi Norouzi

Feb 6, 2022, 7:27:41 AM2/6/22
to OpenQuake Users
Dear Rao

Thanks for your response. Please kindly have the input file at the following link.

The size of the input file is too long and I can't attach it to the email. Many thanks for your kind consideration

Regards
Nazi

Michele Simionato

Feb 7, 2022, 10:14:41 AM2/7/22
to OpenQuake Users
I have just fixed the bug, both in master and in the engine-3.11 branch. We will need to make a new release. Thanks for reporting the issue,

      Michele Simionato

Michele Simionato

Feb 11, 2022, 10:28:08 AM2/11/22
to OpenQuake Users
We just published engine version 3.11.5 with the fix. Thanks for reporting the issue,

       Michele Simionato

Nazi Norouzi

Feb 12, 2022, 6:26:25 AM2/12/22
to openqua...@googlegroups.com