IMT for fragility curve

melis erdogan

Aug 31, 2021, 10:24:24 AM8/31/21
to OpenQuake Users
Hi everyone
I have fragility curve datas which based on Sd. I'm defining my parameter to OQ. While I was defining my values to OQ,  I receive an error  about Invalid IMT when I write Sd to  the IMT  Part.  So  I'm wondering that should I convert it yo Sa or PGA?

Best regards.

Vitor Silva

Aug 31, 2021, 11:22:33 AM8/31/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Dear Melis,

OpenQuake does not have GMPEs in terms of SD. However, you can convert SD into SA using the following formula: Sa=Sd(2PI/T)2, where T is a period of vibration, potentially the fundamental period of vibration of the structure.

Best,

Vitor Silva