QGIS PLUGIN

OMAIS UL MEHRAJ

Jun 21, 2024, 2:18:12 PMJun 21
to OpenQuake Users
Hi

I recently updated my OQ Engine to 3.2 version because my calculations were not running on the old version, it ran on the new version.  Now when i try to visualize my results in QGIS its shows an error and says that QGIS plugin works on for OQ Version 3.16. I tried to update the plugin but nothing happened! Can someone please help me out with this?

Michele Simionato

Jun 24, 2024, 1:07:43 AMJun 24
to OpenQuake Users
Version 3.2 of the engine is super-old, so I guess you mean version 3.20. You need to install the plugin version 3.20, which is marked experimental but works perfectly.

           Michele

Paolo Tormene

Jun 24, 2024, 4:54:27 AMJun 24
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Hello. It looks like you are using the stable version of the QGIS plugin, that is aligned with the LTR version of the OQ engine (i.e. 3.16). In order to install the most recent "experimental" version, aligned with the OQ engine version 3.20, you need to check "Show also Experimental Plugins" in the settings of the QGIS plugins manager.
Cheers,
Paolo

On Fri, Jun 21, 2024 at 8:18 PM OMAIS UL MEHRAJ <omaisme...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I recently updated my OQ Engine to 3.2 version because my calculations were not running on the old version, it ran on the new version.  Now when i try to visualize my results in QGIS its shows an error and says that QGIS plugin works on for OQ Version 3.16. I tried to update the plugin but nothing happened! Can someone please help me out with this?

PAOLO TORMENE senior software developer +39 0382 5169882

GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE MODEL working together to assess risk

GEM - globalquakemodel.org T - @GEMwrld F - GEMwrld

OMAIS UL MEHRAJ

Jun 24, 2024, 9:03:55 AMJun 24
to openqua...@googlegroups.com