Specify region for AbrahamsonGulerce2020SSlab model

HORACIO ANDRES DOMINGUEZ

Jun 10, 2024, 12:19:55 PMJun 10
to OpenQuake Users
Hi everyone,

I am trying to do a DSHA considering an inslab event located in South America. I want to use the Abrahamson & Gulerce 2020 model specifying the region as SAM in a gmpe logic tree. However I do not know where should I specify the region. I am unsing xml files for defining the gmpe logic tree and the seismic event. My gmpe logic tree is defined as:

<logicTree logicTreeID="lt1">
    <logicTreeBranchingLevel branchingLevelID="bl1">
      <logicTreeBranchSet uncertaintyType="gmpeModel" branchSetID="bs1" applyToTectonicRegionType="Subduction IntraSlab">
        <logicTreeBranch branchID="MontalvaEtAl2017SSlab">
          <uncertaintyModel>MontalvaEtAl2017SSlab</uncertaintyModel>
          <uncertaintyWeight>0.5</uncertaintyWeight>
        </logicTreeBranch>
        <logicTreeBranch branchID="AbrahamsonGulerce2020SSlab">
          <uncertaintyModel>AbrahamsonGulerce2020SSlab</uncertaintyModel>
          <uncertaintyWeight>0.5</uncertaintyWeight>
        </logicTreeBranch>
      </logicTreeBranchSet>
    </logicTreeBranchingLevel>
  </logicTree>

Thanks,

Horacio DF

Marco Pagani

Jun 11, 2024, 1:01:23 PMJun 11
to OpenQuake Users

You can try this:

<uncertaintyModel>
	[AbrahamsonGulerce2020SSlab]
	region = "GLO"
</uncertaintyModel>

Labels for the various regions are defined here: https://github.com/gem/oq-engine/blob/master/openquake/hazardlib/gsim/abrahamson_gulerce_2020.py#L32

Message has been deleted

HORACIO ANDRES DOMINGUEZ

Jun 14, 2024, 2:52:10 PMJun 14
to OpenQuake Users
Hi Marco,

Thank you very much for your reply. It worked perfectly.

Regards,