methiye gündoğdu

Nov 2, 2021, 12:59:01 PM11/2/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I did soil characteristical dependent(with Vs30 for each coordination) and independent analysis(bedrock) by OQ software. The UHS (uniform hazard spectrum) results of this  analysis must be multiplyed by design spectrum coefficients (Fs and F1) or there is no need?
Ss and S1 values or Sds and Sd1values

Thanks a lot...

methiye gündoğdu

Nov 2, 2021, 1:44:11 PM11/2/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com

Gianluca Regina

Nov 4, 2021, 5:53:56 AM11/4/21
to OpenQuake Users
Design spectra are usually linearizations of the Uniform Hazard Spectra, which already take in to account the effects of the soil properties (e.g. Vs30). I'm not familiar with all of the coefficients you mentioned, but the answer to your question is no.
You might want to read this:
and this:

methiye gündoğdu

Nov 5, 2021, 2:10:24 PM11/5/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Gianluca.

Neha Kumari

Nov 9, 2021, 6:49:28 AM11/9/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
Dear developer,

Is there any jupyter notebook code that can directly create the job.in, GMPE logic tree, and source model logic tree files instead of manually updating these files?

Regards
Neha Kumari

Michele Simionato

Nov 9, 2021, 8:53:54 AM11/9/21
to OpenQuake Users
On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 12:49:28 PM UTC+1 neha...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear developer,

Is there any jupyter notebook code that can directly create the job.in, GMPE logic tree, and source model logic tree files instead of manually updating these files?

Not that I know.

           Michele Simionato