Event-Based Risk - Ground motion fields

ALESSANDRO DAMIANI

Nov 11, 2021, 5:34:10 AM11/11/21
to OpenQuake Users
Dear OpenQuake developers,

I was wondering whether there is a way to avoid exporting ground motion fields data (after they are computed in the analysis) during an event-based risk calculation, possibly through some lines in the job.ini file.

Unfortunately, in the context I'm working in, I can't specify the outputs I need to export /download AFTER the calculation.

Thank you for your time!

Alessandro

Peter Pažák

Nov 11, 2021, 9:39:07 AM11/11/21
to OpenQuake Users
Hi, during the calculation all results are stored by OpenQuake into a hdf5 file and the outputs are usually exported after the calculation.
You can export via command line or webui. I would say webui is more intuitive (can you run webui?)

For the other option - command line, see the manual page 72:

oq engine --lhc
oq engine --lo <calc_id>
oq engine --export-outputs <result_id> <output_folder>

(first line will display calculation names and their ids, find your calculation number calc_id,
second line lists outputs available and their result_ids
third line exports particular output).

Peter

Dátum: štvrtok 11. novembra 2021, čas: 11:34:10 UTC+1, odosielateľ: alessandro...@universitadipavia.it