Risk results by realization when sampling logic tree branches

Athanasios Papadopoulos

Mar 4, 2022, 11:48:52 AM3/4/22
to OpenQuake Users
Hello,

Is there some argument that I can enter in the job.ini file to get the event_based_risk results by realization and/or the statistics (aggrisk-stats, aggcurves-stats)? It seems that when I sample from the logic tree (number_of_logic_tree_samples != 0), these items are not available to be exported. With branch enumeration on the other hand, I do get all the results. I tried setting individual_rlzs/curves = True but that didn't work either. I am using version 3.13.

Many thanks,
Thanasis

anirudh.rao

Mar 10, 2022, 11:07:34 AM3/10/22
to OpenQuake Users
Hi Thanasis,

Could you please check with the test case below which uses sampling, if the required outputs are generated after adding individual_rlzs = true

Best regards,
Anirudh

anirudh.rao

Mar 10, 2022, 11:08:02 AM3/10/22
to OpenQuake Users

Athanasios Papadopoulos

Mar 16, 2022, 9:47:09 AM3/16/22
to OpenQuake Users
Hi Anirudh,

Many thanks for the response. I checked the test case and it seems to work, i.e. all required output is properly exported when individual_rlzs = true.

It still does not work for my case though, even with similar settings in the job file. Could it be that there is a threshold in the size of the calculation above which the indivudal rlz results are not exported? I have 351,945 assets in 29,030 locations in the calculation I run.

Many thanks,
Thanasis

Michele Simionato

Mar 16, 2022, 10:53:40 AM3/16/22
to OpenQuake Users
I am not sure why it does not work in your case. You should try to send the job.zip file.

         Michele