problem with the model exposure platform OpenQuake

priscila carvajal

Feb 1, 2021, 10:06:19 PM2/1/21
to OpenQuake Users
Good night, Excuse me. Could you help about the exposure platform in OpenQuake, I uploaded the exposure CSV file but an error appears that said: "Failed: missing column 'id' in csv file 'Mo_OPEN_1 .csv'", I don't know what's the problem whit my document CSV Screenshot 2021-02-01 220128.jpg

Peter Pažák

Feb 2, 2021, 2:18:26 PM2/2/21
to OpenQuake Users
Hi,

my best guess is you are using Excel to prepare the data and save it as UTF csv...
Can you please try saving it using the non-UTF choice? (below)
The BOM bytes will probably the problem...

Peter

excel_choice.png

Dátum: utorok 2. februára 2021, čas: 4:06:19 UTC+1, odosielateľ: priscil...@gmail.com

priscila carvajal

Feb 3, 2021, 5:12:44 PM2/3/21
to openqua...@googlegroups.com
thank you so much. I did this and my  CSV file worked very good.