deb package

Mike

Aug 19, 2013, 5:19:47 PM8/19/13
to openqm-o...@googlegroups.com
I was looking for a debian installer package and found holes in the links.

The page at http://scarlet.deltasoft.com/index.php/Installers has a dead link to the installer files.

I could not find a link to github and ended up googling for it. Would it not be cool to link the wiki and github without the need to re-google?

And I suspect that the installer instructions are completely out of sync with the repository at github.

Mike

Aug 19, 2013, 5:21:48 PM8/19/13
to openqm-o...@googlegroups.com
Oops - sorry - wrong group!

Glen Batchelor

Aug 19, 2013, 5:21:57 PM8/19/13
to openqm-o...@googlegroups.com
Ironically I purged the disks that had the build scripts and stuff on it a couple weeks ago. I can dig around for the files if you're really interested in it.

geneb

Aug 19, 2013, 5:24:02 PM8/19/13
On Mon, 19 Aug 2013, Mike wrote:

> I was looking for a debian installer package and found holes in the links.
>
> The page at http://scarlet.deltasoft.com/index.php/Installers has a dead
> link to the installer files.

Fixed.

> I could not find a link to github and ended up googling for it. Would it
> not be cool to link the wiki and github without the need to re-google?

Seriously? http://scarlet.deltasoft.com/index.php/Downloads

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Mike

Aug 19, 2013, 5:24:24 PM8/19/13
to openqm-o...@googlegroups.com
Glen: Yes I would be interested in the scripts for creating a deb package. Thanks