Passing collection object to subroutines

Joseph von Arx

Jan 16, 2017, 8:32:12 PM1/16/17
to OpenQM-OpenSource
I have begun experimenting with collections and I was wondering how I would go about passing a collection object as an argument to a subroutine.

Any suggestions?

Joseph

Martin Phillips

Jan 17, 2017, 4:21:09 AM1/17/17
to openqm-o...@googlegroups.com

Hi Joseph,

You can pass a data collection in exactly the same way as any other argument variable. If you think there is a problem, please let us have an example.

PS: You have posted your query on the open source group. The open source version of QM pre-dates data collections by a long way. This query probably should have gone to the regular OpenQM Google group.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems Ltd
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6DB, England
+44 (0)1604-709200