Avoid Captcha During Login?

flofly

Sep 17, 2009, 2:49:12 AM9/17/09
to OpenQ开发者邮件列表
Hello

I have problems with the captcha during the Login of Pidgin, very
often my input is not recognized and I just have to reenter and
reenter new captcha's.

Is there a possibility to avoid this captcha's at all? I remember when
I had the reall qq some years ago it never asked me for...
Thank u
Florian

Xianwen Chen

Sep 17, 2009, 9:19:15 AM9/17/09
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florian,

I'm sorry to tell you that there is nothing we could do to avoid
captcha during log-in. It's set at the server side, not the client
side. The server detected your IP and the area that you're living in.
If it's different from previous logs, then the server ask to confirm
the captcha in case that your account might be misused.

Regards,

Wen
--
Xianwen Chen

Mobile: +86 13774 228909
Email: cxi...@post.uit.no; xianwe...@gmail.com

Florian Ehinger

Sep 17, 2009, 11:31:53 AM9/17/09
to op...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wen

thanks for the answer, now I know at least why it is popping up :-)

The other question is why sometimes the captcha I enter is not akzepted and
new captchas are popping up. Can I debug this somehow?

Florian

Flos

Sep 20, 2009, 2:10:52 AM9/20/09
to OpenQ开发者邮件列表
Hi Florian

Because we don't know much of qq 2007/2008 protocol, server can
realize that the qq client that you're using is not one of the
official qq client. we may not avoid it till we know the protocol
enough.

Flos