Anyone else with this problem? Conditional Formatting fails only for MS Excel

cmprmsd

Aug 25, 2021, 8:45:29 AM8/25/21
to openpyxl-users

Hey there,
I read on heptapod that I should come here :D

I've opened this issue quite some months ago:

There is a input document in which I insert data. Some of the data should be conditionally formatted.
As you can see, the file does have the rules in it but somehow they are not "activated". I have to open each rule and as soon as I apply the non-existing changes, the formatting will be applied.

I will have to do this for each rule, so it's driving me mad.

Hopefully anyone here had the same problem. Btw in LibreOffice it just works. So I think this might be a bug in openpyxl.

Regards!