get theme-dependant info about tables

useless.

Mar 14, 2022, 8:01:55 AM3/14/22
to openpyxl-users
Hi there,

is there any way to get some other info from tablestyleinfo (or anything, really) apart from the style's name (such as row/column colors, borders, and other things depending on the theme) ?

All I managed to get is the style's name, but i can't find anything about it even in the xmls.

Charlie Clark

Mar 14, 2022, 9:39:00 AM3/14/22
to openpyxl-users

The table styles are available as wb._table_styles. Further information on the default styles are in the OOXML specification in Appendix G1 but note that these do not contain details for the individual styles.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Message has been deleted

useless.

Mar 14, 2022, 10:09:15 AM3/14/22
to openpyxl-users
At least I've got something to work with. Thank you <3

Laurent Martinez

Apr 3, 2024, 5:46:20 AMApr 3
to openpyxl-users
Hello,

I am looking for information how I can duplicate and customize a Table Style changing Header Row Fill & Border Colors, First Row Fill Color, ...
Have you made any progress gathering information about the " wb._table_styles"?
Could you share any of your findings you think could be of help to me to work out customizing Excel Table Style?

Thanks