Printing setup

Takahashi

Mar 15, 2022, 8:54:05 AM3/15/22
to openpyxl-users
Hello.
I want to print in excel using openpyxl, but when I save the book and print after writing in a cell, it prints both sides. I would like to print single sided, can I set this in the program? If you have a solution, I would appreciate it.

Charlie Clark

Mar 15, 2022, 10:13:40 AM3/15/22
to openpyxl-users
This sounds like the settings for the printer. These cannot be managed by openpyxl. In theory, if they've been set in Excel, it's possible they could be preserved but, not only are the opaque, they are also completely printer specific.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Takahashi

Mar 16, 2022, 8:03:57 AM3/16/22
to openpyxl-users
Thank you for your response.
I was able to solve the problem by setting up the printer.
Thank you very much.

2022年3月15日火曜日 23:13:40 UTC+9 charli...@clark-consulting.eu: