Developer access request - Header and Footer images feature

Maxwell Hernandez Canton

May 27, 2024, 8:20:20 PMMay 27
to openpyxl-users
Hello team,

i am trying to create a merger request, i already cloned the repository with ssh key and create a new branch "3.2-header-footer-images-feature" based from branch 3.2

working with mercurial as expected
-hg commit -m ""
-hg push --new-branch

error received :
remote: user 'heptapod-read' does not have write permission
remote: pretxnopen.heptapod_check_write hook failed
abort: push failed on remote

please let me know the requirements you need to be able to create a merge request , thanks

Maxwell Hernandez Canton

May 29, 2024, 11:45:07 AMMay 29
to openpyxl-users
Update :
Thanks for the access, im receiving this error :

remote: You are not authorised to publish changesets: 8527bc0665ea d7e3f129136a
For more information about topics auto-publishing rules in Heptapod, see: https://heptapod.net/pages/faq.html#bare-draft

My branch is based from 3.2 , please give me your advice thanks
Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 09.37.32.png

Charlie Clark

May 29, 2024, 11:59:04 AMMay 29
to openpyxl-users

On 29 May 2024, at 17:45, Maxwell Hernandez Canton wrote:

Hello team,

i am trying to create a merger request, i already cloned the repository
with ssh key and create a new branch "3.2-header-footer-images-feature"
based from branch 3.2

working with mercurial as expected
-hg commit -m ""
-hg push --new-branch

Hi Maxwell,

the workflow is slightly different with Heptapod – I think this is documented somewhere but can't find it quickly. Heptapod uses "topics" for PRs. These are essentially special types of branches with a lifecycle. You need to install hg evolve and enable this in .hgrc. You create a branch with hg topic my_topic_name, and can list existing topics with hg topics but after that you switch between topics as if they were branches: hg up my_topic_name. Heptapod notices the push should create a PR automatically.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director

Maxwell Hernandez Canton

May 29, 2024, 8:59:27 PMMay 29
to openpyxl-users
Hi Charlie,

Thanks you , i was able to create the merge request with your instructions (mr : 451) , please let me know what you need to merge it successfully