Transition from Excel VBA to Python based program

seyedfarz...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2022, 5:18:04 PM4/2/22
to openpyxl-users
Hello All

I am on an interview course, the third will be this week, which is gonna be technical. I have worked with Python and Excel in my last job but it's about almost 6 months ago! So you might know my stress level!

I have recieved this interivew, where they have in mind, to move from Excel files and Excel based programs ( written by VBA apparently) to a program that is written with python 3.6

So, they said it's gonna be 1 40% python -  60% VBA work ! Why ? am I not gonna just understand VBA and re-write it on Python?

I needed to explain the above, sorry , but my main question would be : How much will I need openpyxl possibly on this work? I have worked with this library sometime ago, but I am sure it has advanced a lot by now.

I do appreciate your very kind adivces!