How I resolve the issue of getting error when I run the command "pip install openpyxl".

zabih dawar

May 3, 2023, 11:01:26 PM5/3/23
to openpyxl-users
 When running the "pip install openpyxl" command without the quotation and I am getting the error below in the screenshot. Kindly assist me to resolve this problem.
The help will be highly appreciated.
openpyxl command.png

Udi Finkelstein

May 3, 2023, 11:39:36 PM5/3/23
to openpyx...@googlegroups.com
Have you installed python on your windows machine?

zabih dawar

May 5, 2023, 1:22:31 AM5/5/23
to openpyxl-users
Yes, I installed Python and I got the error at that time now I have solved this problem by reinstalling Python.
Thank you for helping @udif.