Developer access request

Scott Barnes

Sep 15, 2023, 11:56:06 PM9/15/23
to openpyxl-users
I recently created an account on Heptapod and would like to create a merge request. Following the Quick Start Guide results in a "403 Forbidden" error when I try to push my topic. I'm guessing this is because I (username "sbarnes") don't yet appear on the Project Members list. How can I get added to this list?

Charlie Clark

Sep 18, 2023, 3:38:07 AM9/18/23
to openpyxl-users
On 16 Sep 2023, at 5:56, Scott Barnes wrote:

> I recently created an account on Heptapod and would like to create a merge
> request. Following the Quick Start Guide
> <https://heptapod.net/pages/quick-start-guide.html> results in a "403
> Forbidden" error when I try to push my topic. I'm guessing this is because
> I (username "sbarnes") don't yet appear on the Project Members list. How
> can I get added to this list?

Hi,

I haven't received a notification for the request and there are no membership requests pending so I've just added you manually.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director