OPDS Editor

Ori Idan

Sep 4, 2012, 3:18:16 PM9/4/12
to openpub
I am working now on a software for editing OPDS files in PHP.
The software will at it's first stage support OPDS files with EPUB acquisition links only.
When the first version is done it will be released on github as free software under GPL version 3.0

Is there anyone here that would like such a software?
I am looking for both users and developers.

--
Ori Idan

Ori Idan

Sep 5, 2012, 12:44:40 PM9/5/12
to openpub
The first version of the OPDS editor is ready.
License: GPL 3.0

--
Ori Idan

Hadrien Gardeur

Sep 5, 2012, 12:53:07 PM9/5/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ori,

Is this designed to produce a single acquisition feed or a more complex catalog ?

Hadrien

Ori Idan

Sep 5, 2012, 2:59:28 PM9/5/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Currently it can edit only a single acquisition feed.
I hope to extend it in the future.
I will be glad for any help.

--
Ori Idan