Development updates

Manuel Naranjo

Nov 8, 2011, 11:26:24 AM11/8/11
to Open Proximity
Hi guys,

Since a couple of months I've been working on some new features for
OpenProximity, if you want to keep track on what's going on check:

https://github.com/manuelnaranjo/OpenProximity

I'm also working on splitting OpenProximity into several small projects
so it can be easily installed with either pip or easy_install, that
project is been hosted at:

https://github.com/OpenProximity

If you want to get updates on my commits/etc you should register in
GitHub and do a Watch over the project you want to follow.

Also if you want to make any changes and contribute, the way we do it
with git is you fork the project, make your changes, fill up a bug
report into the main project and ask for a merge. Then we can see if the
change makes sense to include or not.

BTW there's a new naming schema which makes it simpler for updating now,
so our releases are now openproximity-<YY>.<MM>.<r> where YY is year in
two digits, MM is month in two digits and r is release number of that month.

Cheers,
Manuel