Re: openproximity - support issues

Adrian

Dec 20, 2013, 2:53:27 AM12/20/13
to openpr...@googlegroups.com
You have all my support eran, so, Where do we start from??

El martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012 02:03:09 UTC-7, Eran Ariel escribió:
Hi everyone,

I understand that Manuel has dropped his involvement in this project... However, there is definitely a requirement in the industry to support this solution...I was able to install on Ubuntu 12.04, using trial and error... I finally got it to work - I believe that I followed the installation instructions regarding 10.04 in conjunction with the 11.04 Natty...

Here are additional installation procedures, however, they did not function for me...
www,github.com/openproximity/openproximity/wiki

I am willing to invest the time and effort to bring openproximity to a stable version, however, I can't do this alone....

If anyone has any suggestions, I will be more than happy to hear them...

Thanks in advance.

Eran

Spider s

Dec 20, 2013, 11:54:20 AM12/20/13
to openpr...@googlegroups.com
Yes, its a Good Idea.

I can try support this Project, a long experience with Bluetooth Tecnology.

We need a Python Expert jjj ;-)

Good Luck.