Anyone selling machine?

janjura...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2021, 7:48:08 PM12/2/21
to OpenPnP
Hello, is anyone here selling working machine? We are looking for something we can use for small batches in our workshop and we don't want to order TVM802 etc,... Price around 2000-3000 EUR.

Thank you,
Jan

Marek T.

Dec 5, 2021, 6:54:59 AM12/5/21
to OpenPnP
Hi Jan

Do you mean a machine working under Openpnp control already or something to retrofit?
I have Philips CSM46 or CSM60 to sell, together with some number of mechanical feeders.
It's industrial machine with relatively big dimensions (over 1x1x1m), possible to be retrofitted (I did it for myself) but it requires a time and some costs.