Vision System

Zahid Gul Khan

May 16, 2022, 2:36:38 PM5/16/22
to OpenPnP
Good day All, I wrote a P&P application for driving a machine which works great, its take BOM eagle file extract axis of component, everything is going well I tested it on real pcb, due to lack of image processing knowledge I didn't add vision system in it... Please help me how can I do that is there any vision system I can add it as add on.. regards

bert shivaan

May 16, 2022, 7:29:15 PM5/16/22
to OpenPnP
I think openPNP uses openCV. but that may have changed.
Maybe you can snoop through the files to learn how openPNP does it. I think what you are asking my be WAY too much to explain here. But, if you start trying to do it and run into specific problems and can ask specific questions, someone will surely help.

Congratulations on your PNP!!