PushPullFeeder axle adjust printing value

Litterio Andrea Guainella

Aug 8, 2022, 5:44:53 AM8/8/22
to OpenPnP
Hi Mark,
I would like to print PPF for test in my table.
I am following this step but I don't understand how adjust axle value from test print.

After print test seems 4 is good but 6 is better so I change:
  - play (default: -0.05) to 0.01
  - axle play (default: -0.02) to 0.04

Is correct way?

LAG

mark maker

Aug 8, 2022, 9:41:31 AM8/8/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com

Yes, that sounds about right. Don't print ten feeders before you try one. The test-print can only give you some data.

Also be aware that (at least with some filament) the objects change slightly in the first 12 ~ 24 hours after print. When possible test the test-print after letting it be for a night or so. In my case the axles were usually easier-going after that, i.e. I needed to set less play.

_Mark

Litterio Andrea Guainella

Aug 8, 2022, 9:53:44 AM8/8/22
to OpenPnP
Thank you Mark.
I'll keep in mind... 😎

I'll try to print one PPF. I will inform you for result after 24h

28.png

LAG

Litterio Andrea Guainella

Aug 10, 2022, 12:50:14 PM8/10/22
to OpenPnP
HI Mark,
I assembled the PPF and seems it works...
Tomorrow I'll fix it to table and configure with openpnp for some tests.
Here a little video for preliminary test.

LAG