BlindsFeeder - OCR read failing on missing property - Test branch

uavfligh...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 12:55:27 PM8/1/22
to OpenPnP
BlindsFeeder default reset pipeline showing SimpleOCR stage.

Screenshot from 2022-08-01 17-36-00.png

Gives this error message:

Screenshot from 2022-08-01 17-33-31.png

Due to a property check here:

Expected property name is ""alphabet"

Where the pipeline has a property with a slightly different name of "SimpleOcr.alphabet"

Screenshot from 2022-08-01 17-54-06.png

Don't know if this is the root cause yet.
Has this failure regardless of the font, including barcode.

Running test branch which might be the source of the problem.

Note: This is the second time I posted this issue.  Not sure where the last post went to.

/Matt

uavfligh...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 1:13:16 PM8/1/22
to OpenPnP
Update: changed expected value to ""SimpleOcr.alphabet" and it now works.  Will submit an issue.

mark maker

Aug 1, 2022, 1:21:03 PM8/1/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com

Good catch, will fix. It was introduced quite a while back actually.

_Mark

uavfligh...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 1:25:39 PM8/1/22
to OpenPnP
Issue submitted so we don't lose track of it: