Interesting dual head

137 views
Skip to first unread message

Daniel

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 10:48:52 AMSep 17
to OpenPnP
Hello All,
I haven't posted for long . I found today an interesting dual head for 3d printer :

advantage would be that linear motion would be more proportional with motor steps.

Daniel

bert shivaan

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 3:19:42 PMSep 18
to ope...@googlegroups.com
That is really pretty clever IMHO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OpenPnP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openpnp+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openpnp/e20e969f-d88e-4c50-81bf-92b5f2bcf436n%40googlegroups.com.

Marshall S. (Alakuu)

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 3:30:54 PM (13 days ago) Sep 26
to OpenPnP
I'm by no means a mechanical engineer but I don't see how this scales to the actual ideal Z nozzle range that most machines already have.
Would be very interested to see what it would look like with +-20mm total travel
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages