For Sale: LitePlacer with PMP feeders

Jim Young

Apr 9, 2024, 9:57:11 AMApr 9
to OpenPnP
I'm selling my LitePlacer. I built this LitePlacer a few years ago and has been lightly used over the years. The controller has all the modification to run with OpenPnP.

Sale is for
  • LitePlacer PnP machine. All parts, cameras, power supply, etc.
  • TinyG controller with updated firmware to support OpenPnP.  Controller is updated with TMC2209 drivers and daughterboard.
  • 12 Poor Man Feeders (in photo) with parts from MicroSMT to make an additional 12, for a total of 24. Plastic parts for additional feeders will need to be printed. PMF controller not included.

Platform and table not included.

$600 + Shipping to US destination.
LitePlacer2.jpg
TinyG.jpg