Can OpenPnp errors be relayed to external hardware?

fxframes

Dec 2, 2021, 9:08:01 AM12/2/21
to OpenPnP
So in a production environment with several machines, when one of them needs operator intervention a visual alarm is usually triggered so that the operator who is busy doing something else can be warned that they need to take care of an error.

In my case, LitePlacer+TinyG, when OpenPnP stops with an error, does anything get relayed over to the TinyG so that I can tap in there and extract something to set up an LED, for example?

Thanks,

Mike Menci

Dec 2, 2021, 9:45:02 AM12/2/21
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Read here;

Mike

On 2 Dec 2021, at 15.08, fxframes <mp5...@gmail.com> wrote:

So in a production environment with several machines, when one of them needs operator intervention a visual alarm is usually triggered so that the operator who is busy doing something else can be warned that they need to take care of an error.

In my case, LitePlacer+TinyG, when OpenPnP stops with an error, does anything get relayed over to the TinyG so that I can tap in there and extract something to set up an LED, for example?

Thanks,

fxframes

Dec 2, 2021, 1:27:08 PM12/2/21
to OpenPnP
Thanks Mike,

Now to find somewhere on the TinyG to hook this up...