Pick&Place maschine-feeder

Deniz 0502

Jun 24, 2024, 9:47:23 AM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to OpenPnP

Maschine Type: Zevatech place-mat 460

Feeder Type: Zevatech Juki SMT Feeders for 460

We are new to this forum and are currently working on a pick&place maschine for our college.The job we´ve got is about the expansion of an usb keypad and to connect auto-feeders. The usb keypad isn`t important for our request. The feeders are currently controlled via pneumatics and pushes the components forward if the head made contact with the valve. If the head/nozzle of the maschine is moving to the feeders the valve is pushed back so the vacuum is interrupted and a new component is pushed forward when the vacuum is constant again.

The issue we are having is that if the maschine is turned off and on again a component is pushed forward(because the vacuum is also turned off).We want the autofeeder to push a component forward if one was picked up and is going to be placed one a curcuit board.

We put a picture oft he feeder in this topic.

Bild_2024-06-24_124313301.png