Auto feeder gcode reference?

Nicholas DeMarco

Mar 31, 2024, 6:19:20 PMMar 31
to OpenPnP
Hello, I'm wary of getting a bit of flame for asking this, so Nomex on.

Is there a concise reference for the OpenPnP / autofeeder gcodes?

I am aware that there are many varieties of feeders out there. It appears that many descend from one, which might be the Schultz feeder project. If so, that project doesn't include a README or wiki entries with what may have become the de facto standard feeder commands.

I see a lot of references to M600 (filament change in Marlin / printer world), and M6xx commands. I also see a lot of M800 commands.

The OpenPnP wiki page referenced in this topic is mildly helpful, but only after you've drilled a few dry wells trying to understand the overall situation. I'm happy to contribute by submitting doc pull request once I have a better understanding.

Thanks

Bill Ruckman

Mar 31, 2024, 6:35:30 PMMar 31
to ope...@googlegroups.com
I believe most of the feeder gcode originated from the 0816 feeder.

Mcodes:

—Bill Ruckman