Re: [OpenPnP] Help solve the problem with Z axis movig after T0 T1

Mark

Jun 5, 2023, 4:17:39 AM6/5/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com

I don't know much about Marlin, but you should not be using T0 T1 anyways. Instead configure Marlin as true N-axis controller, i.e. with A B C axes and not E (as in "extruder").

_Mark

On 29.05.2023 15:34, Костянтин Яковлєв wrote:
Hello group!
Help me solve the problem. When switching T0 - T1 or vice versa T1 - T0, the Z axis makes  an "up-down" movement for a short distance. How to remove this movement.
Marlin-2.1.2.1, SKR1.1 board.
Tested from Pronterface terminal - same situations - its not OpenPNP bug - its Marlin.
Thanks!