Document and publish

Sahiru Hettiarachchi

Jan 16, 2023, 7:36:15 PM1/16/23
to OpenPnP
Since I am coming from scratch, I find very valuable information everyday that can save someone's time significantly. So how do you propose I share them? I thought of writing a blog and uploading smaller YouTube videos? Any suggestions?
Also I have the idea to gather feedback and develop a bigger stronger machine that everyone can use by making it opensource.

  1. At the moment I have a solid 1000mmx1000mm machine frame in 3D printed parts. Planning to upgrade with belts or ball screws.
  2. STM32 based 9axis controller PCB under development
  3. Promising structure of feeder.

mark maker

Jan 17, 2023, 6:13:21 AM1/17/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com

Just to offer my CHF 0.02, I made a simple word press blog:

https://makr.zone/

I know that's probably considered old-fashioned, but I like the complete independence, and the fact that my readers are not forced to become members, etc.

Plus I use a YouTube channel but only as a complement for the blog, i.e.m I'm usually linking from the video to the blog for the detail info, and the video is embedded in the blog.

https://www.youtube.com/@markmaker4345/videos

If you plan to use GitHub to publish designs, software etc., you could also use the Wiki there.

_Mark