PandaPlacer videos

Nicholas DeMarco

Apr 16, 2024, 1:19:56 PMApr 16
to OpenPnP
Hello,

I've shot some one-take videos about the PandaPlacer A1 pick and place machine focusing on the implementation details. Here's the link. If you like them, please PLEASE let me know via some kind of interaction: like, comment, carrier pigeon note, gold bar, or subscribe.

I hope to push some tidy videos in the future on my NickyDoes channel, but if history is a predictor...

I'm not paid or compensated by PandaPlacer. They have been very helpful, and have sent some prototype parts for me to test and quietly review (they're going well so far). When they're ready, I'll push some videos up. Here's a hint via GitHub.

NickyDoes

PP.ca

Apr 16, 2024, 5:45:00 PMApr 16
to OpenPnP
Absolutely please post more videos.
It's the best OpenPnP machine out there!

Disclaimer: I might be biased :)