Adding Gcode driver for 0816 feeders

Jim Young

Jan 28, 2023, 1:18:26 PM1/28/23
to OpenPnP
I'm at the point now where I need to configure a driver for my 0816 feeder controller. The documentation just says add "Add GCode driver" but in the illustration it shows it as being a sub-driver. Should I add it as a top level driver or a driver under my main PnP driver?

Attached is picture of the feeder I currently have installed!20230124_190009456_iOS.jpg

mark maker

Jan 29, 2023, 5:59:17 AM1/29/23
to ope...@googlegroups.com

Yes.

Sub-drivers were used in older OpenPnP version.

_Mark