Windows sizing change?

Blowtorch

Apr 11, 2024, 11:50:07 AMApr 11
to OpenPnP
Installed latest test version 11/04/2024.  Is it my imagination or has the left side of the screen with the cameras view and jog controls been resized?  Dragging the divider as far left as possible, still gives me +- 2/3 of the screen for the cameras, and about 1/2 of that is wasted, leaving very little space on the RHS for job setup etc...

And yes, I know I can split all the windows up...

mark

Apr 12, 2024, 6:14:15 AMApr 12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
dont think it has changed recently. But the behavior of not being able to shrink the camera side is well known. I work around it by making the main window small so the left side is force-shrunk. Then when you make the main window large again, it stays that way.
_Mark