Adv. Cam Bot Calibration Failure

Christian Liebhart

Sep 14, 2022, 5:26:12 AM9/14/22
to OpenPnP
So I've been trying to do the "advanced camera bot calibration" via I&S but at some point during the calibration I get an error.

Something like "Failure: Too many mistedects". This error mostly occurs in radial step 4 to 6 at the first z level.

The error message suggests trying to achieve a better nozzle tip detection, which I already did. I don't know how to improve it any further.

Also: After closing the error message I get another one. It says I lost the connection to my machine. I press "ok" restart the machine via openPnP and I'm connected again ready to restart the calibration process.

Is it common to get both error messages or does anybody have an idea how to improve the nozzle detection (if thats the problem)

Thanks for your time and help!

-Chris

tonyl...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2022, 10:02:59 AM9/14/22
to OpenPnP
Christian,

Please post your log file (with logging level set to Trace) from when this occurred.  Can you also post images from the bottom camera with the nozzle tip in the center and jogged about 90% of the way out to each of the corners of the image?

Tony