I am trying to use opencv

Big pig

Jun 29, 2024, 3:46:52 PM (4 days ago) Jun 29
to OpenPnP
1.PNGHello everyone, I am trying to use opencv, but an error like the one shown in the picture appears. What is going on? Please help me, thank you! (I don't speak English, this is from a translation software)
log.txt

JW

Jun 29, 2024, 5:41:43 PM (4 days ago) Jun 29
to OpenPnP
Please list the steps you've taken to produce this error, more screenshot would be helpful.

Are you trying to setup an OpenCvCamera? What camera are you using?

Message has been deleted

Big pig

Jun 29, 2024, 9:30:08 PM (3 days ago) Jun 29
to OpenPnP

I'm using a 720P USB camera, and it works fine in OpenPnpCaptureCamera mode.
I suspect it's a software problem. I'm using the latest beta version. The camera can shoot correctly, but an error message appears when performing home operations.

Big pig

Jul 1, 2024, 2:32:26 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to OpenPnP
I found the key to the problem, it is the file NozzleCalibration.Starting.bsh, I am trying to find a solution
thank you
在2024年6月30日星期日 UTC+8 05:41:43<JW> 写道: