Gcode Driver Timeout waiting for response to M114 get position

ByronDong

May 17, 2022, 8:55:45 PM5/17/22
to OpenPnP
Dear everyone

Firmware:smmothine    code link     make AXIS=5 PAXIS=5
config and log see attached files.

Affter homed then move, the speed is normal at the beginning, then the speed becomes very slow, and finally the speed returns to normal, but this has caused the M114 to time out.

This state is similar to the " Applying the Feed-Rate to the wrong Axis " described by Mark

Looking forward to your reply
machine.xml
config.txt
OpenPnP.log

mark maker

May 18, 2022, 4:16:49 AM5/18/22
to ope...@googlegroups.com

Hi Byron,

You seem to have machine state actuations:

2022-05-18 08:03:57.568 ReferenceActuator DEBUG: Nozzle Cover Close.actuate(true)

Please make sure to use the very newest testing version of OpenPnP where I fixed a race condition in that code:

https://github.com/openpnp/openpnp/pull/1414

Does it still happen with that version?

(Note, this is just a guess)

_Mark

ByronDong

May 28, 2022, 11:52:39 PM5/28/22
to OpenPnP

As of now everything is working fine, so I think it should be solved.