For sale Charmhigh CHM-T36VA ( in mid of OpenPnp conversion)

Jarosław Karwik

Jul 7, 2024, 9:48:54 AM (14 days ago) Jul 7
to OpenPnP
Hi,

As I wrote here( https://groups.google.com/g/openpnp/c/JucIVeN_f0Q/m/-Xa6BZFMAwAJ ) I have decided not to expand it with automatic feeders and put it to sale. The machine had like 30 hours of operation.

The machine is in mid of conversion to OpenPnp - I have changed cameras to USB based. I have get ride of original control ( sold it) and wanted to place my own controller, but as it is  not yet ready it would need new control of your choice ( e.g. one of Duet's or anything Smoothie based)
See relevant links :

The price:
- 900EUR - If you take it as is  and finish conversion yourself ( remember you need controller, this adds  50..150EUR to the bill). This includes shipping within EU ( as two packages, part of the machine would be disassembled as there is no safe way to ship it as whole without palette)
- 1250EUR - I finish the conversion and you get pre-tested and configured machine. This option does not include shipping.

Any questions - send me PM