Machine mechanics and feeders for sale ( to be finished)

Jarosław Karwik

May 11, 2022, 4:04:22 AM5/11/22
to OpenPnP
Hi,
I have been building my machine for some time, but now I had to buy something really fast ( so I got CHM-T36VA). While I am attached to my collection , I need to sell it as I do not have that much space to keep  it and finish (honestly, with my timetable it would collect dust).

What I offer is:
- Frame from Philips CSM machine ( stripped from all unnecessary parts). The machine had only 1500h and the quality of it is excellent.
- I can offer aluminium plate for putting the frame on ( the table from the picture is not included)
- Leadshine servos for XY ( assembled instead old DC motors)
- Peter's Betz head  ( preliminary 3D printed attachement was made, most likely needs tuning)
- somewhere between 30 to 60 Dima mechanical feeders ( really good for prototyping, excellent quality, different sizes )
- 10 pcs of 8mm Siemens Sipolace ( dual) with attachment plate made and electronics. Not tested, in the process of changing connectors to cheaper ones.
- Supply cabinet made ( not complete nor tested)
- coaxial light module, one camera
- NO controller ( I planned to use my own, but have not finished that one)
- In the price transportation to continental EU included ( it would be 200-300kg palette).

I would like to get 3000 Euro for it - it is below its value, but well, have a good deal :-)