50+ Dima feeders and 10x Siplace Dual lane feeders - for shipping cost

Jarosław Karwik

Jul 25, 2024, 2:46:33 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to OpenPnP
Hi,
As I switched to 3D printed small feeders I would like to get ride of collected items:
- 50+ mechanical Dima feeders ( like in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOffg7-mMO0 )
- 10x Siplace dual lane feeders ( used, not tested - in the middle of cable conversion to cheaper ones). I might also have controller board somewhere.

These all require relatively large and bulky machine  and I have switched to lightweight desktop machines.

The feeders are for free - you just need to pay shipping cost.
If there are more interested - priority for people already with machines.