Top and bottom light actuator settings if lights always on?

zzimdog

Jan 26, 2024, 7:51:08 PMJan 26
to OpenPnP
The light placer does not control the lights on the top and bottom cameras and I have not found any information on being able to connect them to the tiny g board. What is the best option for this setting. I have just deleted them on this iteration of installing with issues and solutions but suggestions have popped up a couple times about them being missing now. I have dismissed them for the second time.

Sudesh .s

Jul 10, 2024, 11:34:15 PM (10 days ago) Jul 10
to OpenPnP
hi ,i am making openpnp in BIGTREETECH SKR_PRO V1.2  how to use the TOP and Bottom light in marlin code .also which pin can use for light pin in BIGTREETECH SKR_PRO V1.2 and another question is its normal light(12 or 24 v)constant color or RGB light how to use.