Sudden stops

瀏覽次數:22 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ben luyck

未讀,
2021年4月6日 凌晨3:31:092021/4/6
收件者:OpenPnP
Hey there

The liteplacer at our university has been running flawlessly for a few weeks now with OpenPnP. Recently a problem has come up and it is that the machine just suddenly stops. While it is making a move it suddenly stops the stepper motors on the spot, drops the part and after a while, a connection error occurs.

Has anyone had this problem, if so, how do I fix it?

Your help is much appreciated.
Greetings
Ben Luyck
Uhasselt university

Mike Menci

未讀,
2021年4月6日 凌晨3:54:032021/4/6
收件者:OpenPnP
When it happens - you need to copy and send us OpenPnP trace file...
Mike

Niclas Hedhman

未讀,
2021年4月6日 清晨7:48:152021/4/6
收件者:ope...@googlegroups.com

Could be a RESET on controller board(s), so my first point to check would be that Power Supply to all controller boards are stable, enough juice, not too hot and not suffering from magneto/electrical interference from something else. Try to capture any "reset" on controller boards. Depending on what you use, that could be as simple as hooking up a serial terminal, to a LED+pushbutton for "SET on startup, push to CLEAR" in firmware.

Niclas

Clemens Koller

未讀,
2021年4月6日 上午9:13:402021/4/6
收件者:ope...@googlegroups.com
I also suspect an electrical issue.

Keep your motor cables distant from low voltage stuff.
Avoid long cable connections.

I've added some Electrolytics + Ceramic capacitors to the TinyG's Supply as close as possible to the TinyG.
I've added some nF capacitor to the reset line. It is quite high impedance and catches up noise easily (see schematics).

Greets,

Clemens
> --
回覆所有人