java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

56 vues

Roland Exler

non lue,
16 juil. 2022, 03:39:0716/07/2022
à OpenPnP
Immediately after starting OpenPnP after installation (Windows 10)
I get anjava.lang.OutOfMemoryError in the logfile.
Switching the (simulated) machine on and moving around
watching the top camera I get the digital readout updated,
but no change in the camera view.

I have already reinstalled and also deleted the .openpnp2 folder
to reset to defaults, no change. Note the machine has 10 GByte of memory, 8 are free while OpenPnP has been started.

Any Ideas what could be wrong here?
JavaError.png
JavaError.txt

Litterio Andrea Guainella

non lue,
16 juil. 2022, 06:32:5416/07/2022
à OpenPnP
Hi Roland,
try to increase available memory. Please edit file "OpenPnP.vmoptions" usually found in "C:\Program Files\openpnp"
20.png

adding -Xmx2048m or -Xmx4096m if error still present.

21.png

You should to solve

LAG

Roland Exler

non lue,
18 juil. 2022, 04:32:0318/07/2022
à OpenPnP
Thanks for the fast help. I increased the memory and noted several things:
  • Using -Xmx1024m openpnp started without errors.
  • Setting to more than 1024m openpnp did no longer start at all. No error message have been shown.
  • Finally I figured out I installed the 32 bit version of openpnp. After uninstalling that and installing the 64 bit version that worked without modifications.
    -> Looks like the 32 bit version is running close to the memory limits and might have to be canceled in some future.
Hope this might help others facing this problem.
Roland

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer