OpenPnP Dos not work on windows 10 Pro.

asm...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2021, 8:17:19 AM4/7/21
to OpenPnP

The last week or so, i have tryde to make openpnp running on windows 10 Pro, i its seems for me that i can NOT run that OS. :(

Duncan Ellison

Apr 7, 2021, 8:48:27 AM4/7/21
to OpenPnP
You must be doing something badly wrong,  I have three instances of OpenPnP on three different Win 10 machines.

asm...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2021, 5:04:05 PM4/7/21
to OpenPnP
Hi
Now i have a new fresh install windows 10 home, java 8, and openpnp, it still cant connect with my controller. But on my win 10 home, labtop, no problem. Its a Lenovo M83 pc i have install it on, the port vorks (Tryed to install ardrino on it, compilet a program ant uploadet it to the arduino.)