source code download

yousef vahabzadeh

Apr 7, 2013, 5:33:44 AM4/7/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dear All
I was looking for openpixi code or source file but I can't find it and the links in www.openpixi.org doesn't work. I think the links has expired. please help me or Email me (tuelc8...@gmail.com) these codes. of course I have downloaded a .zip file (attached) but I don't understand how I can use it.
Regards
openpixi-master.zip

Jan Kis

Apr 7, 2013, 3:42:36 PM4/7/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yousef,

you can extract the zip file you downloaded and then from your favorite IDE import a maven project (i.e. from IDEA open project -> choose pom.xml).

Cheers,
Jan

yousef vahabzadeh

Apr 10, 2013, 9:29:50 AM4/10/13
to open...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jan

Too thanks for your reply. I can't understand what is or where is IDE and maven project! Again I am confused how open the source code and the project because there is no .exe in files I have downloaded. Please tell me step by step what to do and if you can send me the required files to open the project.

Best regards

Andreas Ipp

Apr 10, 2013, 9:53:52 AM4/10/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
You need Java to launch the application. There is no .exe file.

See the instructions here:

Cheers,
Andreas

yousef vahabzadeh

Apr 11, 2013, 12:25:58 AM4/11/13
to open...@googlegroups.com

Hi Friends
My problem solved I am grateful of your helps.